How to embed YouTube video in Gmail? YouTube is the most popular video- sharing platform in the world and Gmail is the most popular e-mail service. Both platforms are owned by Google. In outcome, embedding a YouTube video in Gmail is rather simple.
If you attempt to do it with other e-mail services or other video- sharing platforms, you may deal with troubles or have to utilize third-party plug-ins or extensions. However that’s not the case here.
While technically, you can’t embed a YouTube video in a Gmail e-mail, you can send it as a link which basically serve as an ingrained video (once again, since both these services are run by the exact same business).
Google is able to confirm the source of the video and for that reason ensure that it is safe and secure to send out to a recipient. The receiver simply has to open the e-mail and the video begins playing right from the e-mail itself.
How to embed YouTube video in Gmail
Let’s have a look at the basic actions that can be taken to embed a video in your e-mail body. Among the reasons it is essential to understand how to do it is that it enables the receiver to rapidly view the video from the e-mail’s body, without having to open it in a brand-new window or a brand-new tab.
Little things like this are necessary for boosted user experience and may conserve a long time too.
So, if you desire to make it much easier for the recipient to view a YouTube video that you desire to share, just follow the below-mentioned actions:
- Open your internet browser and gain access to the YouTube video that you desire to embed in the e-mail;
- Now, copy the link of the video from the address bar at the top of the internet browser. To do this just click the link and press “Ctrl + C” secrets together in your keyboard;
- Additionally, you can likewise click the “Share” button and copy the link from there;
- Next, open Gmail and indication in to your account if you are not currently signed in;
- From here, click the “Compose” button on top left corner of the window;
- A brand-new little window will open at the bottom ideal corner of your screen;
- There, just type the e-mail address of the individual that you desire to send out the video to in the “To” field;
- Next, type in any subject you desire;
- Then type some text in the e-mail body. You may desire to describe what the video has to do with or state anything else that you might discover pertinent;
- As Soon As you’re finished with the text, paste the video link right after;
- If whatever is in order, click the blue-colored “Send” button;
- Once the receiver opens your e-mail, they will see the text and listed below it, there will be a thumbnail of the video you sent out;
- When they click the thumbnail, the video will begin playing in the Gmail window itself. So, in by doing this, the video functions as an ingrained video, although technically it isn’t.
So, these are the fast actions you can follow to “embed” a YouTube video in Gmail.
By doing this you do not have to count on third-party plug-ins, extensions, and other add-ons. It’s simply basic and simple.