How to combine videos on YouTube? Simply a number of years back, the popular video-streaming platform that is YouTube had this remarkable function which permitted its users to combine several videos together right from the YouTube Studio.
With that being stated, despite the fact that video editors still discover YouTube Studio to be rather beneficial, this video-combining function was gotten rid of, which distressed a variety of users as they had to try to find an option.
If you likewise occur to be having difficulty integrating your videos without YouTube Studio, you need not stress as luck is on our side for sure. Appropriately, there are a myriad of totally free video modifying applications out there that can assist you quickly combine your videos and after that publish them to YouTube or any other platform.
Furthermore, in this post, we’re going to be teaching you how to combine your videos on both your PCs and smart devices.
So, let’s cut to the chase and rapidly get to understand how to combine YouTube videos.
How to combine videos on YouTube
Utilizing a Computer System
If you like modifying your videos utilizing your computer system, we ‘d like to recommend an application with which you can quickly combine, trim, and include subtitles and music to yourvideos We’re speaking about Windows Film Maker which we’re going to be utilizing for today’s tutorial.
Nevertheless, prior to we start, you ought to understand that the software application has actually been ceased by Microsoft, so discovering any main download links would be tough. With that being stated, you can click this link to download the software application from MiniTool Solutions which is still thought about safe.
So, when you have actually set up Windows Film Maker on your system, the next action is to get to modifying. After opening the application, you ‘d have to include your videos that you desire to combine into a single video.
You can do so by following the actions listed below:
- Click the “Add videos and photos” button on the top-left side of the application or simply click the location that states “Click here to browse for videos or photos”;
- Then, a dialog box ought to open from which you’ll be able to choose all your videos to be integrated.
As soon as you have actually opened the videos, you’ll be able to see them in the timeline. Nevertheless, as you ‘d observe, both the videos will play as if they’re one. Yes, what you’re believing is right as Windows Film Maker has actually integrated your videos for you currently.
Now, you have to click on the menu at the top-right side of the application and after that“Save movie” You will discover a lot of choices for saving yourvideos If you can’t figure them out, let Windows Film Maker do that for you by clicking “Recommended for this project”.
The last action will be to name your video and wait after searching to your preferred area.
Utilizing a Smart Device
If you do not desire the trouble of getting on your computer system simply to combine videos, you ought to certainly inject to Movavi Clips which is readily available on both Google Play Store andApple App Store Then, follow the actions listed below:
- After setting up the app, the next relocation would be to open it and touch the “+” icon situated at the bottom of the screen;
- Next, you ought to exist with 2 more icons. Then go with the left one as it is for importing videos;
- Now, choose all the videos that you desire to combine and touch the “Start editing” button;
- Then, the app will ask you to pick the element ratio for yourvideos As you can see in the screenshot listed below, we selected the 16:9 widescreen video;
- As soon as you have actually picked the element ratio, the app will instantly combine all your chosenvideos Finally, you ‘d have to press the “Save” icon situated at the top-right side of the app;
With this, you have actually integrated all your chosen videos and you can now quickly publish them on your YouTube channel.
Albeit the reality that you can no longer combine your videos utilizing YouTube Studio, there are a lot of totally free applications out there that enable you to do so with ease.
With that being stated, besides the missing out on integrating videos function, YouTube Studio isn’t all that bad when it comes to standard video modifying jobs.