How to see comments on YouTube by other users? YouTube makes it truly simple to see your own remark history. However when it comes to seeing somebody else’s comments, it’s not an uncomplicated procedure.
This is rather easy to understand. YouTube desires to make sure user personal privacy as much as possible therefore, it just makes good sense for them to not expose somebody’s whole remark history. Nevertheless, there is likewise the reality that the comments made by some users are public.
So, it looks like YouTube has actually reached a happy medium. It has actually presented a function where you can see somebody’s remark history however just for the channel whose video you are seeing. Likewise, this function is just offered for Android phones at the minute (which too is just on the YouTube app). So, if you’re on iOS, you run out luck for this one.
If you have an Android phone though, you can just follow the listed below actions. They are rather simple as you can most likely inform.
How to see comments on YouTube by other users
To be able to see the comments left by other users, simply follow the treatment listed below:
- To Start With, start by opening your YouTube app on your Android phone;
- Then tap on any video you desire to watch. It is an excellent concept if the video is from a popular YouTuber. That’s due to the fact that it will be most likely that other users have actually commented formerly on among their other videos. This is rather essential due to the fact that YouTube will just show a user’s remark history on that specific channel;
- Now, you can stop briefly the video or keep playing it (this does not matter). So, the next thing you require to do is scroll down and have a look at the comments area. Broaden it so that you can see more comments from more users;
- Then, tap on the profile image of somebody who has actually composed a remark. This might be anybody you like. After you click on their profile photo, a recently created profile card will open. It will have all the comments the user has actually made on the exact same channel prior to;
- In 4th action, if the user hasn’t made comments formerly on the exact same channel, it will not appear in the profile card. If that holds true, then you require to pick a various analyst on the video. You can do this up until you discover somebody whose previous comments appear on the profile card. Or you can pick a various video too.
These are extremely easy actions that you can follow to have a look at the remark history of any YouTube user. Nevertheless, this service is still just offered on Android (after nearly a year after its launch). And you can’t precisely see somebody’s whole remark history (just the ones from a specific channel that you’re on).
It is not likely that YouTube will ever introduce the capability for any person to have a look at anybody else’s history as you can do yours. It still has to regard user personal privacy and preserve a balance in between what is personal and what is public.